|[iframe style=”border:none” src=”http://html5-player.libsyn.com/embed/episode/id/2884831/height/100/width/480/thumbnail/yes/theme/legacy” height=”100″ width=”380″ scrolling=”no” allowfullscreen webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen oallowfullscreen msallowfullscreen]|
On today’s show we talk about Blogger Bohemian Trails, President Obama, Ringly, Tumblr, @everyword, Amazon, Skybox, Dropbox and more. . .
[Tweet Sometimes “No” changes the world as seen by Brooke Birmingham & Rosa Parks via @amplifypodcast”]
I think it is amazing that Dropbox buys a new company everyday, or at least it seems that way
Companies DROPBOX OWNS:
- Droptalk for messaging
- Mailbox for mail
- Orchestra, mobile email program
- Zulip, workplace chat provider
- Hackpad, a collaborative note sharing program
- Cove, collaboration software
- Bubbli 3d photo service
- Loom, a photo carousel app
- Snapjoy, photo aggregation service
- Mobilespan for security
- Sold, a company designed to make it easy to sell online
- Readmill, a reading device company
- Audiogalaxy, cloud music service
- Endorse, cloud loyalty app
- PiCloud, private supercomputer
President on Tumblr today
Hahaha. My Ringly thing.
It’s everword – it’s tweeted every word in the dictionary out and it just tweeted the last word.
A bluetooth based climate app to tell you if the air around you is humid or not
Babysitter? Try Amazon
Google buys Skybox
Hahaha. More on wearable tech. Check out the jeans.
GE Direct Write
The Pen that can write in any color