BLOGGING CONCENTRATED ATLANTA RETURNS FOR A 2 DAY EVENT!!
When: November 8th and 9th
Where: We’re meeting at the Work Spot. 3150 Main St Suite 105, Duluth, Georgia 30096
Class size: 30 – 35 experienced bloggers
Which Curriculum: At this two day event we’re going be covering the BC Circles Curriculum on Day 1 and the BC Pages Curriculum on Day 2. If you haven’t explored those, read more before registering.
- Adrienne Graham of Empowerme.org will be talking to us about making sure we get paid what we’re worth.
- Denene Millner will be sharing with us what it takes to derive revenue from ghost writing.
- Lynn Terry will be helping us understand what it takes to make money using affiliate links.
- And Monique and Crystal will be talking to us about monetizing video.
- Lee Collins is going to talk about the power of product launches
- Rachel Martin and Dan R Morris will be leading the discussion both days
What’s included: 2 Full days of Blogging Education, lunch, drinks and snacks both days, BC Circles and Pages Workshop Books, How-to-screen capture videos of all our discussed topics so you don’t have to wonder “now how do I do that?”, Empathy Map + Map Making Materials (And we’ll find a place to hang out and chill Saturday night)
Prerequistes While we appreciate new bloggers, the workshops are not designed to help you load up WordPress, explain what plugins are, or help you understand the difference between fan pages and groups on Facebook. We have plenty of resources for new bloggers, but ask that only experienced bloggers attend the workshops. That means we expect you’ve written blog posts, understand affiliate links, have followers in social media and know your way around social media.
So join us! It’s going to be a fantastic time!
This is a Special Offer for the Georgia Find Your Influence Bloggers only. Please visit the main Atlanta signup page if you’re not part of this group.