Being a Solopreneur is amazing, but elevating your success absolutely requires . . .
Having a "trust group" of people with diverse skills, knowledge, connections and influence beyond your own.
That's why the Orange Circle exists.
You Have ALREADY BEEN THINKING ABOUT
joining a mastermind,
doing a leadership retreat
or hiring consultants,
because you know, deep down inside, that
one brain is not enough
What you need is a tight knit group of visionaries who will:
If that is true, and you want to grow beyond your skills, let's chat about you joining us:
The Culture of
the Orange Circle
We know YOU are the busiest and most productive entrepreneurs of all your peers, therefore, we make it easy yet powerful.
We do one group "LIVE" call every month to solve big problems, break open major ideas, brainstorm, push each other and follow-up on progress.
We do that call the last Tuesday of each month at 2pm Chicago time, which makes it noon in LA, 7pm in London and 8 am in Auckland.
We will do two "one on one" (45 min) calls each month to keep you on track, keep you moving, answer questions.
Got an emergency? You've got our cell phones, just text us and we'll get on a call.
The max is a curated group of 8. That's big enough for heft and leverage, but small enough that no one is a stranger.
Members make a financial investment to be part of the Orange Circle.
And we plan informal meetups throughout the year at Industry events like CES, NAB, Traffic & Conversion, SMMW, Digital Summit and Podcast Movement.
THE PROGRAm guides
in the circle
Dan R Morris
Rachel Marie Martin
Dan and Rachel know just about everybody in the industry. Dan's six-figure launches are always full of the John Lee Dumas's of the world. And Rachel's business has taken her to the stage of every major digital conference. If there is someone to know, Dan and Rachel know them.
words from believers
If you're looking for inspiration, energy and motivation, the Rachel Martin is for you. She provided deep life truths mixed with an engaging personality, solid "can do" attitude that creates real life change.
John lee dumas
Seriously . . . you changed my life 2 years ago. LOL. I tripled my income and am making well over 6 figures now. Not to talk numbers - but seriously I never imagined I could have achieved this. It's crazy. I tell everyone in person I attribute my success to you.
Nearly everything Dan and Rachel suggested for my site has helped it grow. Thanks to them, I have broken out of a 3 year traffic slump and have doubled my income.
Christina Hiatt Brown
Rachel is incredibly smart, creative, insightful and highly energized. But what I admire most about Rachel is her genuine understanding of Return on Relationship and value it will bring to a person, brand and organization.
I've gotten farther in the last two weeks than I have the last one and half years I've been running my business. Thank you.
I only wish I would have had this 6 years ago when I started. I have wasted SO much money on education and research but nothing compares to what I'm learning here. You are changing my business, which is changing my life in so many ways.
Successful People Get More Successful by working together.
- Earn over $1M launching a new product with the support of dozens, maybe even hundreds of key industry players as your promotional partners. . .
- Build a huge audience of people who will want to hang on your every post, article, or podcast episode . . . and sell products, earn big Sponsors, make network ad income.
- Lead a team of direct sales marketers that sell over $1M in products each year.
- Grow a small niche website into a $200,000 Adsense income without having to sell anything.
- Land giant paid Keynote speeches at private industry events.
- Build $100K in passive income from friendly referrals and introductions.
- Travel all over the world without spending a dime out of your pocket. . .
- Land a book deal with a traditional publisher and got a six-figure cash advance . . . next step . . .NY Times Best Seller!!
You Need Your Business
To Fulfill Every Dream
You've Ever Told People it Would.