Everything you’ve wanted to learn in blogging classes in one day
WHO IS LEADING THE DISCUSSION?
Dan R Morris, the mind behind Common Sense Revenue, has been using online tools to drive revenue since 2008. Dan spends his time working with bloggers to increase their revenue, improve their quality of life and time with family (without revenue loss), reduce their economic dependency on one source, and help them create a business that’s both scalable and leveraged.
Dan has been working online since 2008 when he got involved with the marketing of an antioxidant nutritional supplement. Through radio and TV infomercials curious customers would research the product and buy it online. Dan worked on marrying the messaging with the audience’s goals to increase sales and customer retention.
He has worked with bloggers, niche website owners, restaurants, tutors, national brands, and professional speakers (among others). Dan primarily works with clients in mastermind groups, private consulting, group classes, workshops, and through customized consulting agreements.
Dani Schnakenberg is a blogger and business builder who teaches young moms how to simplify their lives and become greener, healthier, and debt free.
After two failed attempts at becoming a happy stay-at-home-mom, she decided to do whatever it took to become the mom she always dreamed of being. She’s now an elated work-at-home-mom of four kids under five, still finding time to blog and mentor other moms struggling to find purpose and productivity in their new “careers.”
She is the founder of DaniSchnakenberg.com; and, helps women across the country learn to simplify their lives and build an income from home.
What are you going to learn?
This is the list of topics we’re planning on covering – but be prepared to add your own topic. We’ll decided as a group where we begin on the topics. And we may not get to them all, and we may add a bunch that aren’t here. The only goal is that we help YOU be able to take the next steps. So come prepared to say “I really need to learn about _________.
- Image Marketing: The Formula
- Anatomy of a Perfect Post
- Ebook Strategy: Pricing, Empire building, and where
- The Vital Connection Between Brands and your Audience
- Advanced Keyword Research
- How to build a revenue stream, then grow it through measurement
- Google +, Google Authorship, Rich Snippets and Publisher Rules
- How to use a Blogging Network / Matrix
- How to hire a VA: The Strategy Behind Paying for it
- Master Facebook Open Graph to get more visibility
- What can you learn about your site from Pinterest
- YouTube Social Marketing Structure to drive traffic
- Rebranding? How to do it without losing fans.
- Which 20% of our efforts are creating 80% of our revenue
- Using Google Analytics and Webmaster Tools to increase revenue
- Using Automation to Leverage your Business
- Strategy Behind: Categories, Tags, Pages, Posts, Descriptions and Permalink Structure
Who is a good fit for this workshop?
Bloggers who have traffic to their websites, have been blogging for a while, are making a little money but are ready to take the next steps are the best fit for this program.
If you’ve tried Adsense, affiliate marketing, sponsored posts or membership sites as a monetization course, you’d be perfect for this class.
What I’d like to avoid are “first week bloggers”. If you just installed your blog for the first time, this is not the conference for you. Leave a comment and I can point you in the right direction, but here we’re not going to be addressing “what is a plugin” or any basic WordPress skill.
WHERE ARE WE GOING TO MEET?
You know that book “How to Win Friends and Influence People” by some stodger named Dale Carnegie? Well that guy is from the school we’re meeting. So grab a copy and get someone to sign it while you’re there.
This conference will be held
UCM’s Summit Center
850 N.W Chipman Road, Door 54
Lee’s Summit, MO 64063
(map at the bottom of the page)
We’re meeting from 9 – 5
What isn’t fun about Kansas City?